07 October 2009

Je suis arrivé!

Dear family and friends,
I arrived in Paris on Sunday and am getting settled in, after much confusion and jetlag. Now I have a working internet connection, so I'll be posting pictures of the work I'm making and what I'm seeing, as well as updates on my life here.
It's true- the bread is delicious. I ate a pain au chocolat (chocolate croissant) from a bakery down the road, and it was heaven.
My room here at the Fondation des Etats-Unis is beautiful, with two levels, a skylight on the tilted ceiling, and a big window overlooking the Parc Montsouris. It's very spacious, so for now feels really empty.
Once I can find some turpentine I'll start working!
Love, Lucy





1 comment:

  1. Your place looks awesome. You might wanna try this out for posting photos, it's easier to get a real feel for the place you're trying to show off-

    http://photosynth.net/

    ReplyDelete